What nonsense! Your conscience is in need of self-examination. Your support of either of these two candidates is outrageous, appalling and indefensible. My criticism has nothing to do with being single-issue minded. It has everything to do with a hierarchy of values of which you are in desperate need of a lesson.
You say you’re pro-life and you’re going to vote for Obama or Clinton?
April 20, 2008 by Fredi D'Alessio -Taking Life, Love and Faith Seriously
Special Interest PagesSee titles listed at the top of this page.
More of Father Joseph’s Reflections
Thoughts and Faith to Share Anthology
The Manhattan Declaration
An open letter to all Catholics, laity and clergy
Children Deserve Birth
Stop Planned Parenthood
Recent Posts by Descending Date
- *The Tragedy of Aborting Healthy Babies
- *Mandela’s Support of Abortion “Shameful”
- *Update to ‘A Sign in the Sky?’: Pius XII Saw “Miracle of the Sun”
- *Do they really take abortion seriously?
- *Tears from South Africa
- *Heaven on Earth Amidst a Non-believing Culture
- *Remembering Terri Schindler Schiavo on her 50th Birthday
- *A Sign in the Sky?
- *Pope Francis: “we have done little to adequately accompany [pregnant] women in very difficult situations”
- *Blessed Thanksgiving
Archives by Month
Thank you for visiting
Visit Sausalito and California