Since my first post about the United Nations’ Millennium Development Goals (see post 1 below), I have continued to post important articles of concern regarding the United Nations’ push for international abortion rights. Following the post listings below, is an important report just received from C-FAM. I urge you to read it and respond as you see fit.
Articles In order of descending date posted:
- United Nations (or select from the list below and read from the bottom up)
Articles In order of ascending date posted:
- The Millennium Development Goals and the Critical Next Step for the Catholic Church
- Reproductive Health Language is Properly an Obstacle for the Holy See
- The pro-abortion agenda of the Millennium Development Goals
- Tying Abortion to Millennium Development Goal #5
- The War in the Womb
- Perhaps my dream will come true
- UN Secretary-General calls for universal access to reproductive health (UN code for abortion)
- What Americans are bringing to Africa is “an abomination”: Obamabortion
- Obama Administration’s Definition of “Reproductive Health” Includes Abortion
- Notre Dame President Sits on Board of Directors of Pro-Abortion, Pro-Contraception Organization
- UNICEF Exposed (Again)
- The Millennium Development Goals: In Light of Catholic Social Teaching
- UN Petition for the Unborn Child – Your Name is Needed
- Tying Abortion to Millennium Development Goal #5 – UPDATES
- U.N. Abortion Will Harm, Not Help, Millennium Goals
- The Philippines Under Fire
- The Roots of the Culture of Death…
- Plea to Filipinos: Defeat the Tyrannous RH Bill
- Joe Biden and the Obama Administration willing to turn a blind eye to China’s Atrocities
- China’s Shame – Repulsive crime(s) against humanity
- From 7 Billion People To 500 Million People – The Sick Population Control Agenda of the Global Elite
- The Lethal Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Your Contribution to China’s One-Child Policy
- Catholic Relief Services Compromises Catholic Teaching, Promotes Population Control/Family Planning in Madagascar
- How “Catholic” is Catholic Relief Services?
- Cutting Foreign Aid to Save Lives
- UN Committee Declares Right to Abortion
October 30, 2013
Dear Friend of the Friday Fax,
A UN committee just named abortion as a universally recognized human right and will soon begin ordering governments to legalize abortion.
We have warned our supporters for 16 years that this day would come and now it has.
Of course, this UN committee lies. There is no universal right to abortion. These types of committees lie all the time. This committee does not have the right to claim a right to kill unborn babies exists in international law. But they have.
What are we going to do about it?
First, tell you. It is vital that you tell everyone you know that this has happened. An educated global citizenship is our best defense.
Second, tell people all over the world. This story needs to be told to everyone we can reach. The Friday Fax goes to a few hundred thousand people in four languages and we will certainly tell them.
Third, tell policy makers and legislators. There needs to be official condemnation of such an act. I promise you that we will tell this tale at the highest levels of governments around the world.
How do we know such a thing happened? Because we are at the UN or working on UN issues every day of the week. There are six of us doing this work full time.
We are the early warning signs of trouble coming out of UN headquarters in New York City and elsewhere. We do this because hardly anyone else will! And we are happy doing it.
C-FAM and the Friday Fax were created at the urging of the Papal Nuncio in 1996 that there needed to be a full-time office of lay experts on life and family matters monitoring the UN and trying to defend life and family.
God called us into this fight. But, we cannot fight alone.
A few times a year, I need to come to you asking for your prayers first and foremost because we know our fight is not with any man or woman but with the devil and his minions.
We are approaching the end of the year and we face the inevitable budget shortfall. We are not supported by rich men or rich foundations or wealthy governments. Our support comes almost exclusively from you and people like you.
Can you help us finish this year strong? Over the next 60 days we need to raise $75,000. We can accept donations from any place in the world. If you live in the US, your donations are fully tax deductible.
Go to www.c-fam.org/donate and give as much as you can to help us fight this UN committee! If you click www.c-fam.org you will find directions on many ways to give; by mail, by credit card using our totally secure server, by PayPal, or by wire transfer.
This UN committee may have declared abortion a universal human right but we can and will still stop them! But we cannot do it without your help right now.
Can you afford $500? How about $100? Or $50?
Go to www.c-fam.org/donate and help us fight back against the universal baby-killing machine that we face every day of our lives.
If not us, who? If not now, when? It is up to US RIGHT NOW to stop them.
Pray for us now and as often as you can.
Read Full Post »