From Steve Mosher, President of Population Research Institute (PRI)
As we learned in those gruesome videos, Planned Parenthood is a dirty business.
When a woman is pregnant and desperate, a visit to Planned Parenthood is a death sentence for her baby.
That’s why PRI is expanding its work. In addition to pioneering research to expose myths peddled by the abortion industry, PRI has opened our first-ever full-service Family Care Center on the island of St. Lucia.
But we can’t succeed without your help. Along with our advocacy and education, your gift to PRI today helps provide impoverished expectant mothers with:
- Free medical care provided by volunteer doctors and nurses
- Housing at the Center
- Job training
- Mother and baby supplies
- Plus other essential pre-natal and post-natal aid for mothers and babies
PRI’s Family Care Center is the first of what we hope will be many more across the 13 Caribbean islands to break International Planned Parenthood’s monopoly on the lives of vulnerable women and their unborn babies.
This is a huge step forward for PRI and for the countless women who wouldn’t kill their babies—if only they had someplace else to turn.
Our first full-service Family Care Center in St. Lucia is that place.
- Your gift today of $40 helps provide a month’s supply of diapers.
- Your gift today of $150 helps provide clothing and blankets for the first 3 months.
- Your gift today of $250 helps provide a crib and other safety necessities.
- Your gift today of $5000 helps provide a doctor to assist at the birth
- Your gift today of $Other helps provide quality care for the mothers in need.
I can’t think of a better way to strike a blow against the real Planned Parenthood — the one we all saw in those horrific videos — than to deprive them of the “customers” they need to run their ghoulish business.
Because when Planned Parenthood loses a customer, the whole world profits.
And while this is PRI’s first Family Care Center, with your ongoing support, it certainly won’t be the last.
But right now, our first full-service Family Care Center is very new, and PRI needs your help to put it on a strong financial footing, right from the start.
Because there is nothing Planned Parenthood would like more than to see our first full-service Family Care Center on St. Lucia fail.